Friday, February 06, 2009

Round Two

Hello everyone!

Round two of the Oatmeal Stout beer brewing adventure happened tonight, and it seemed to go relatively smoothly. I mean, no carboys exploded, and very little wort ended up on the kitchen floor, so Mission Accomplished! If you have no idea what I'm talking about, go here to get caught up.

As it stands now, the carboy is full of wort and yeast, and the whole shebang is doing its fermentation thing in the spare bedroom. Tomorrow I'll post some photos of our adventure. But for now, I'm going to bed because I'm tired. Brewing and drinking beer takes a lot out of a person!

In the meantime, the answer to the What Is It contest is: a twig on a sewer grate. Nobody guessed correctly, so I'm keeping the grand prize for myself! Oh wait, there isn't one.

Rob

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home