Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Win Or FAIL???

Hello everyone!

It seems that some prankster computer wizards have been hacking into roadside electronic construction signs and changing the messages. Here's some of their handiwork:



Is this a Win! or FAIL!? I mean, it's obviously a Win! from the standpoint of humor, though I think there's room for improvement. But it's also a FAIL! in terms of the sign FAILing to warn motorists about upcoming traffic dangers. So which is it, Win! or FAIL!? I'll let you, the viewer, be the judge...



 























I would be remiss if I didn't give a big thanks to Greg for the link/idea! But instead, I'll just take all the credit for it.

Rob

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give me my credit, you cheap bastard. Or how about 10% of your total blog income for 2009? Ca-ching. Then I could say I'm not getting paid for this either.

Why couldn't vote for a win AND to call you an asshat? I really had to think about that one. I'm an American, dammit. We aren't used to thinking and voting at the same time.

12:02 PM, February 05, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home