Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Forget Waterboarding--Going to the Dentist Is Torture!

Hello everyone!

Earlier today I had planned on writing a big, fantastic posting, but then I went to the dentist (a different one than last time) and had my teeth cleaned. Now my entire head hurts and throbs so much that I'm having trouble stringing two thoughts together. I'll try to be back tomorrow.

In the meantime, here's a link to a posting I did the last time I want to the dentist, so you can deduce for yourself how I feel now. The photo in the original posting was embedded, and apparently the site it came from no longer exists. So here's another version of it (if memory serves me correctly):


And here's a photo from my visit today:


That was the guy before me. He kept on wailing and howling. What a crybaby.

Rob

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home