Friday, January 30, 2009

The Unthinkable Happened

Hello everyone!

Tonight, I made what just may have been the biggest miscalculation of my life (besides the time I saw Cops and Robbersons at the movie theater). Tonight's was a disaster of disastrous proportions, to be sure. I'll tell you all about it tomorrow.

Sorry to leave y'all hanging, but I some need time to process the enormity of what happened here in my kitchen tonight.

Rob

PS: Don't worry--nobody died or anything serious like that.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooo, I love a good cliffhanger. Tune in next Monday to see what happens!

7:58 PM, January 31, 2009  
Blogger Rob said...

Hello Greg!

Wait no longer. The exciting conclusion is now posted.

Rob

9:30 PM, January 31, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home