Sunday, March 11, 2007

Surf's Up, Dude!

Hello everyone!

This warm weather spell has got me pining for summer. Why can't every day be like a Beach Boys video? Without all the crappy music, of course:


Tandem surfing. Now I've seen everything. And here I thought guitar surfing was tough:


What's next? I'd like to see orthopedic surgery surfing, myself. Maybe air traffic control surfing. I'd say butthole surfing, but I'm sure it's already been done.

What type of surfing would you like to see? Let me know!

Rob

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about skeet surfing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-jqEj1Hvnc

6:13 PM, March 13, 2007  
Blogger Sherry said...

Hi, thanks for posting this! Can I ask you, where did you find this image? I've seen it in the Fender ad many times, but this one is not cropped. Do you know who took the original photo?
Thanks,
SF

3:04 PM, April 13, 2011  
Blogger Rob said...

I don't remember. I posted this over four years ago. Thanks for reading, though.

8:23 AM, April 14, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home