Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Foe Toe Contest

Hello everyone!

Okay, so I'm not a good friend. I can admit that. But what I can't admit is that I'm a rash decision maker- because I'm not! No, I take the time to consider all options before making a decision. I'm thoughtful!!! Either that or lazy. My vote is for "thoughtful"!

You're probably asking, "What the hell is he talking about?" Well, a few weeks ago, a friend sent me this photo for a "caption contest" and I'm finally getting around to posting it. I think he already had something in mind for a caption, but wanted to win an award for it. Basically, he wanted me to create a contest so he could win it. That's good enough for my blog!

Here's the picture:


For the benefit of the visually impaired, it appears to be Jesus of Nazareth, who has returned but has been stricken with Acromegaly. He has also turned into a bit of a Peeping Tom. On this day, he's apparently trying to take a look-see into the offices of the United Nations or some other building where they have a lot of flags out front. Also, the cars seem to indicate this picture was taken sometime during the 1960s, and it looks like there's about to be a nasty thunderstorm.

There you go--you've got your work cut out for you. I suppose I should start this contest with a caption of my own. Here goes:

"Pardon me, but do you have any Grey Poupon?"

What, you think you can do better? Then send it in! The winner gets... the winner gets... hmm... the winner gets a prestigious mention in a future posting on this blog!

Rob

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously, I am speechless. The first time I saw this picture, I was all... "Um... What the hell!? Could it be... Um, 'Colin Pow..' Um..No. 'Mr. Bolton'... Um, no... That's stupid... Um. 'Don't make me come in there' Um, No.. UGH! (pulls hair) I'm so stupid Stupid STUPID!"

I know there's a joke to be made here somewhere, but I can't pick it out.

I know there are people reading (writing) this blog that are much wittier than I. So please.
Help me out.

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?

12:31 PM, March 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"God damn bird poop!"

1:43 PM, March 10, 2007  
Blogger Rob said...

Greg, shouldn't that be "Dad damn bird poop?"

2:51 PM, March 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Hello. I'm going door to door spreading the word of me."

10:17 PM, March 10, 2007  
Blogger Rob said...

Anon,

Maybe he's going "window to window."

8:41 PM, March 11, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about..."Knock, knock, knockin' on reason's door"

7:08 PM, March 12, 2007  
Blogger Rob said...

Summer,

Eye.
Eye.
Eye-yie-yie!

Rob

8:37 PM, March 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home