Thursday, February 08, 2007

Lame Excuses and Everyone Has a Blog These Days

Hello Everybody!

Sorry I haven't posted anything original in a while. But I can explain. I've been really busy with school lately. Honest... I ran out of gas. I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts. IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!

Anyhoo, this term has been a bit tough so I expect it to be like this for the next five or six weeks. After then, I'll be posting so much, your brain will explode from overdosing on the sheer mass of information and entertainment you'll be reading on this blog!

Until then, try checking out this blog. It seems my cat has started blogging. I'm not quite sure how she managed to operate a computer without having opposable thumbs, but somehow she did.

In the meantime, I'll be doing homework.

Hasta la pasta!

Rob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home