Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Final Debate (In Pictures)

Hello everyone!

In case you missed it, here are some photos from last night's debate:





What the hell is the matter with John McCain? Why does he keep sticking his tongue out? I don't get it. He looks like an iguana trying to catch a fly. A really old, wrinkly, grumpy iguana with a white comb-over, my friends. Did I mention that John McCain is really, really old?

Also, here's a shot from last Sunday of Obama and Joe the Plumber:


I hope I never have to hear about Joe or see his shiny, dented head ever again. And please, Obama, stop grovelling for his vote. You're going to win Ohio anyway, unless the Republicans manage to disenfranchise a bunch of voters like they're trying to do.

I'm glad this thing is almost over.

Rob

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home