Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Double Digits!

Hello everyone!

It's a great day for me! It's a great day for Steve Novick! Actually, it's a great day for everyone! Why? Well, because of this:



That's right, double digits! Of course, there's still 40% undecided, so I'll be pretty busy for the next 6 weeks. Between working on the Steve Novick campaign, tutoring, and going to school full-time, I won't have much time left over for blogging, I'm sorry to say. Although, the last time I said I was going to be busy, I ended up blogging like crazy. Regardless, I am and will continue to be busy.

You can help me, though, by going here and volunteering for the campaign (you don't have to go crazy like I am--just a couple hours on a Saturday afternoon will do) and/or making a donation (again, I realize most people I know are poor, so buy a t-shirt or a bottle of Left Hook Lager if that's what it takes to justify your donation). If I can ask complete strangers to get involved, why not friends and family?

Of course, if you want to be selfish, it won't cost you any money, and it won't take much time to vote for Steve Novick in the Democratic primaries in May. If you don't live in Oregon, there's still 21 days left for you to move here and register (as a Democrat, naturally), and then another 3 weeks to fill out your ballot and vote for Steve Novick. What are you waiting for?

Rob

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home