Saturday, May 24, 2008

Sometimes They Get It Right

Hello everyone!

After my post about Bill O'Reilly a few days ago, I thought it would be appropriate to point out that while he is typical of the corporate media, occasionally one of the talking heads on network TV gets it right:



Granted, Olbermann is no Any Goodman, nor even a Jon Stewart, but these days I'll take what I can get.

Heck, even Chris Matthews jumped in on the act:



Here you have a guy who keeps repeating the same right-wing talking points without even knowing the history behind them. This is nothing new, but a TV host calling him on his ignorance is pretty rare these days. I like it!

By the way, I personally discussed Neville Chamberlain and his appeasement in a post right here on Rob Dow's World last November. Wouldn't that make me more qualified to host a radio talk show in the second largest radio market in the country than this chump, Kevin James? I'm just saying...

Rob

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home