Sunday, January 13, 2008

Congratulations, It's a Chipmunk!

Hello everyone!

Well, congratulations to me! I'm now a..., let's see, well, hmmm, ok, so my sister's son had a son, and so that would make me a... great uncle?

Here's a picture of the little big guy:

His name is Micah Richard. He takes after his great uncle in that he's big, weighing 9 pounds 10 ounces and measuring 20 1/2 inches long. And by the looks of those cheeks, he's part chipmunk.

I've been an uncle since I was in grade school, and I've always been great, but I wasn't officially a great uncle until three or so years ago when Micah's big older sister Angela was born. Now it's doubly official.

Anyway, congrats to my nephew Ashley and his wife Monica.

Rob

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

More like a mediocre uncle, if you ask me. Or if you don't for that matter.

11:25 PM, January 16, 2008  
Blogger Rob said...

Mediocre? Compared to other uncles? Compared to Uncle Jesse from The Dukes of Hazzard, I'll admit, I'm mediocre. I've never run moonshine... yet. But I'm a Great Uncle compared to Uncle Jesse from Full House, and that's even after he cut off the mullet!

But more importantly compared to Uncle Greg, Uncle Rob kicks not two, not three, but seven kinds of ass! That's hardly mediocre, if you ask me.

11:43 PM, January 16, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you have sunk to comparing yourself to me, you are worse off then I thought. Time for an intervention, hm?

10:00 PM, January 17, 2008  
Blogger Rob said...

An intervention? What are you blathering about?

8:34 AM, January 18, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home