Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Barn Dance

Hello everyone!

As I was walking to class at the University of Oregon today, I witnessed and overheard a conversation between two young woman who appeared to be 18-20 years old. One woman was named Rachel (though it could be spelled Rachael, or Rachelle, or Raychull, or Reychylle for all I know), and Rachel never said the other woman's name, so we'll just call her Brittney. Here's a transcript of the conversation:
Brittney: Rachel! RACHEL! RAAAAAAACHEEEEEEEEELLLLLLL!!!!!

Rachel: (hanging up cell phone) Oh my God!

Brittney: Barn dance.

Rachel: (putting phone away) Oh my God!

Brittney: (hugging Rachel) Barn dance.

Rachel: Ohhh myyy Goddd!

Brittney: We are going to get sooo fucked up!
I didn't stick around to see if Rachel responded with another "Oh my God!"

This is a truly honest, 100% real conversation that I overheard today. Ladies and gentlemen, the future of our country, Brittney and Reychylle!

Rob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home