Monday, August 27, 2007

Over The Hill...

Hello everyone!

I just returned from a trip to my local Market of Chaos. The man standing in front of me in the check-stand line was wearing a The Doors T-shirt. This itself wasn't very strange except for the fact that the man was a really old, bald, white-haired guy. He looked like Captain Stubing meets Captain Picard and with a mustache. Actually, he looked a lot like my district's Rep. Peter DeFazio with whiter hair.

On the way out of the store, I saw a large Lincoln (the car, not the president) with a Phish sticker. The man driving the car had all of his hair, but his was also white, and he sported a matching white beard. He looked a lot like Michael McDonald meets Kenny Rogers.

Then I got home and saw my numerous The Doors and Phish CDs in my collection.

I'm getting old.

Rob

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you whine like Don Henley

9:33 PM, August 27, 2007  
Blogger Rob said...

Hello anon!

Don Henley saw a "dead head sticker on a Cadillac". I saw a Phish sticker on a Lincoln. How could you possibly see any similarities?

Rob

9:44 PM, August 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home