Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Photos and Stuff

Hello everyone!

Yeah, yeah, I haven't posted anything in over a month. Well, excuuuse me for actually getting out of the house and doing things this summer. Besides, "I'm not getting paid for this."

That joke never gets old. Too bad only two or three people get it. Good thing I only have two or three readers.

Anyway, there won't be much to this posting, either. But I did want to share some pictures I took using my camera phone.

These two photos were taken within a week of each other in the same parking lot:





No, there wasn't a Subaru car club meeting going on at the time--it's just that there are Subarus everywhere in this town! Mine is the silver one.

In addition to the ordinary Subarus, there are also, well, I have no idea what to call this:



Here's a log cabin trailer:



It turns out that it belongs to some friends of the parents of someone I work with. Hey kids, never take photos while driving! It's dangerous! Do as I say, not as I do.

And speaking of work, these snack crackers were left behind by a church group that had a picnic at our park:



"Double Cross Snack Crackers"!? Does that make them twice as Christian as "Single Cross Snack Crackers"? Or does it just mean that they're for backstabbers?

I went to a transfer student orientation at the University of Oregon a few weeks ago. While I was there, I found this scrawled on one of the bathroom stall walls:



For the benefit of the visually impaired, it says "Sea Bass was here".

I will find this "Sea Bass". And I will be his best friend.



At first glance, aside from it needing to be refilled, this looks an ordinary toilet seat cover dispenser. But look closer at the label:



Yes, "Rest Assured" has become "Turd Assured". You know, now that I think about it, it's nice to have some assurance about what's to come when I visit a bathroom. That way I can be prepared. Nobody likes surprises.

Actually, this is a lot like something that Steve from The Sneeze posted a few months ago. Great minds...

Anyway, that's it for the somewhat interesting photos I've taken with my cellphone camera. Hope you enjoyed viewing them as much as I enjoyed taking them.

On a more serious note, before I go, I'll leave you with a couple of videos. The first one is a snippet of an interview current Vice President Dick Cheney gave in 1994:



This next one claims to be the most popular YouTube video ever. I don't know whether that's true or not, but it's worth a look nevertheless:



Rob

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home