Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Maui Wowee: Part 1.5

Hello everyone!

Earlier, I sent an email lately to a friend who had emailed me asking (among other things) when I was going to finish the Maui blog post. In order to keep you, the viewer, abreast of the situation, I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone (what a grisly saying) and reproduce my comments here:
I've been making an effort lately to be more active now that I'm not in school. It's been really good for me (and Cathy, too, since we've been doing lots of stuff together). This weekend, the two of us went to the coast on Saturday (my Subaru didn't break down), and I played music with my friend Silver on Sunday, which was the first time I've played music with another person in over two years, and the second time in over five. It's been great because I've been feeling much better (I was in a bit of a rut after finishing school) physically, spiritually, and emotionally than I have in a long, long time. The downfall, however, is that I now spend much less time sitting at the computer, and thus, less time blogging about vacations and such. (As a side note, I'm also less grumpy, so now I feel less of a need to gripe on my blog.) Also, Cathy took about 700 photos (no exaggeration) on the Maui trip, and I'm not thrilled about the prospect of sorting them out to find the best ones to post. It's a somewhat slow, convoluted process to post them on Blogger, so I don't want to post lots and lots of them, but then choosing the best ones sounds more like a chore than fun at this point. I was hoping Cathy would pick her favorites, but then that would be pretty unfair of me to expect seeing as how she works full-time and I don't. Having said all that, I plan on finishing the Maui blog posting--complete with photos--at some point very soon, though, particularly since we're going to Sasquatch this weekend, and I'll need to finish the Maui blog before I can blog about Sasquatch. And thank you for being one of the handful of people who cares about my blog.
See ya soon!

Rob

9 Comments:

Anonymous Greg said...

Jeez, I am using a bookmark for this place. Will you just write something all ready?

7:57 PM, July 01, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah... It's not like you don't have anything to post.

9:39 PM, July 01, 2009  
Blogger Rob said...

Hello Greg!

Ironically, I received an email a while back from "another" Greg who wanted me to stop writing about all the good times I've been having lately. Unfortunately, that didn't really leave me much else to write about.

Hello Anon!

If I ignore the request made by that "other" Greg in the email, I would indeed have plenty to post. But, alas, while I have plenty to post, I also have plenty to do, and there lies the problem. I'll be back at it soon enough, though.

Rob

10:06 PM, July 01, 2009  
Anonymous Greg said...

Oh, so now you are going to start listening to what I say?

6:36 PM, July 03, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY! YOU! Yeah YOU!

Don't pretend you don't know who this is!

This is LAURIE MOTHERFUCKIN' SALAZAR.

And I'm following you! Yeah, that right....and I got a blog up. Because myspace and facebook suck my ass.

Seriously, Beth Newman? I talked to you for ten minutes in Biology One in our freshman year so I could crib some notes. And no I don't want to be your friend.

Yowza! Talk to you later.

1:06 PM, October 05, 2009  
Anonymous painting los altos said...

One of those waiting for Maui

10:01 PM, November 24, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish not concur on it. I over precise post. Specially the designation attracted me to read the unscathed story.

6:35 PM, January 14, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

2:52 PM, January 18, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

7:43 AM, March 04, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home